- Sweating causes loss of water and blood salt from the body (dehydration)
- Not enough water to sweat for cooling, body gets even hotter.
- Also, blood is thicker, harder for the heart to pump
- Heart tires, weakens, reduces circulation, oxygenation. Kidneys can’t clean the blood as well
- Whole body exhaustion
- Brain function reduces – fainting, cramps, dizziness, confusion, uncoordinated movement
- Heart urgently works harder, burning more fuel, heating body more
- Clammy skin
The above is from the video: How Does Extreme Heat Kill You?