Breathe cooled, cleaned air. Save money, reduce carbon emissions
Find out about us
What we do
Abretech invents and creates new types of energy-related equipment that will…
– Cut the need for fossil fuels
– Reduce climate change
– Provide these devices cheaply to the world so even poor people can enjoy the benefits.
After we launch the Koomidown (probably 2017) we hope to offer new kinds of batteries for electric bicycles and for powering homes.
(Palmerston North, New Zealand)
Michael (Jinrong) Liu
– Created & patented first Koomidowns
in China in 2014, used them for two years.
– PhD in battery and energy technologies.
– Still actively improving the physical
KMD before mass production and sales.
– Married with one teenaged son. Enjoys
inventing, puff running & table tennis.
– Background in telecom engineering, IT
training, tech writing in NZ and Canada
– Joined Abretech 2016 to help engineer
the KMD design
– Setting up global testing, websites, legal,
– Also keen on fitness and health.
– Runs a house full of sociable boarders.