Skip to content
- Bedrooms – sleep comfortably
- Living room, watch TV feeling comfortable
- The family, including pet animals
- Feel cool enough to be productive, good tempered.
- Sunburn relief (Delicious cool breeze effect)
- Other burns.
(Get permission from a doctor first, to avoid hypothermia.)
- Fever high temperature
(Get permission from your doctor first, because fever is the body’s healthy way of
‘cooking to death’ bacteria and viruses, to defeat an infection.)
- Heat-caused breathing distress, especially in polluted air.
(Get permission from a doctor first, to prevent hypersensitive asthmatic/other lung spasm in cold air or change of air temperature.)